Sessions are completely tailored to your individual wants, needs and body but will generally be a unique mix of Pilates, Supple Strength, Barre and Relaxing Meditation providing a full body workout, stretch and mental reset. Personalised for you and adjusted weekly, my goal is for you to feel more comfortable in your body and ultimately happier, using a combination of mind body techniques.
Whether you want to rebuild and realign after injury, prepare for a ski/snow/surf holiday, improve your sporting or dance performance, stabilise hypermobile joints or condition and shape your body here are some examples of what we can work on:
- Tone and sculpt your body to elongate muscular structure of the legs and arms, build abdominal muscle tone, firm up and sculpt your back and bottom to build the foundations for an elegant shape akin to a ballerina’s body.
- Improve posture, body confidence and back health while cultivating healthy alignment.
- Build a strong core to make everyday activities easier and improve sports performance.
- Injury avoidance and restoring balance.
- Develop mind body connection and build relaxation into your routine to feel rejuvenated and replenished.
- Develop muscular strength and flexibility to support healthy joints and increase freedom of movement.
- Reduce stress levels and tension held in the body and enhance balance and coordination.
During your consultation I listen to your goals, lifestyle and challenges, then we discuss and create a tailored plan for your sessions. My philosophy is that no two bodies are the same and in order to achieve safe, long lasting results with an enjoyable journey, exercise must specifically target the individual. Together we devise a routine that will fit into your life. I can teach you how to make lifestyle changes so you can be more confident and comfortable in your body without feeling that you are depriving yourself – my motto is ‘nourish not punish’.
Using balletic principals in a form that non-dancers can understand I impart an instinctive knowledge of movement helping you to understand your own body and everyday movement patterns so that you can develop a responsive body with intelligent reflexes; these small actions which over time can equal big changes in your body. I invest my full attention and energy into your well-being and success and take great pleasure motivating people towards their own ideals in calm sessions that leave you feeling balanced and energised. We work at a pace right for you in the peaceful and convenient setting of your own home.
Please wear suitable clothing. I recommend leggings and a fitted top so that the lines of your body are visible. As the workout will increase your body temperature, it is advisable to wear multiple layers and have water to hand.
Each Friday at 1pm I teach a 75 minute Supple Strength & Stretch small group class at Total Chi Yoga on Baker Street. Please visit Total Chi for more information and to book your place. This class is currently paused.
Online Group Class Timetable:
Monday: Ballet Fit – Cardio & Condition Express Class – Intermediate/Advanced – 30 mins.
This class requires some experience of Pilates, yoga or dance. For more information please get in touch through the contact page.